Best Tortoise Heating Pad
Nowadays, there are so many products of tortoise heating pad in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for tortoise heating pad in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings tortoise heating pad which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
VIVOSUN Reptile Heating Pad 16W Under Tank Heater for Tropical and Temperate Reptiles
- MULTI-SIZE OPTIONAL: 6×8 Inch Recommend for 20-30gal terrarium size.
- 8”x12”Recommend for 30-40gal terrarium size. For glass terrarium only
- SECURITY AND INTELLIGENT CONSTANT TEMPERATURE:This unit is 120VAC/60Hz,UL-approved. It can get well about 104℉（40℃）. Use VIVOSUN Digital Thermostat to monitor the temperature of your terrarium.Never mount the Reptile Heat Pad in a manner that would encapsulate heat
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 16 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate
- MULTPLE METHODS:Bottom mounting and the side mounting of the Reptile Heat Pad are also nice application with strong 3M adhesive paper. If the Reptile Heat Pad is on the bottom of the tank , you must use some type of substrate material
- WARRANTY: VIVOSUN provide 3-year guarantee. Please feel free to contact us if there’s any questions
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Zoo Med Laboratories SZMRH20 40-Watt Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Moisture proof
- Easy to use, clean
- 1-year limited warranty
- Zoo Med Laboratories Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119-DegreeF (48-DegreeC) to prevent over heating
- industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119°F (48°C) to prevent overheating
Zoo Med’s new ReptiTherm Habitat Heater is designed for use with large, heavy reptiles such as tortoises, or in large “zoo” style enclosures with Monitors, Tegus, Iguanas, and other large lizards.
Kane PHM28T 18×28 Thermostat Puppy Kitten Hedgehog Heater Pet Pad Warming Heated Bed Electric Warmer Indoor Enclosed Outdoor Outside Dog House Barn Weatherproof Controlled Temperature between 40-105F
- MADE IN USA. TRUST IN AMERICAN QUALITY AND SAFETY STANDARDS. Kane Heat Mats are an appliance so they must past rigorous testing and conform to UL and CUL standards. Easy to install
- mats may be fastened down with plastic ties or screws (holes provided).
- HEATING PAD AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS TO THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE. Thermostat controls heat between 40-105F. Safe to be left unattended
- auto shut down at 37 degrees above ambient temperature if unattended. Your animals get uniform warmth from the heated pad without fear of overheating.
- EASY TO CLEAN, DURABLE MATERIALS WILL PERFORM THROUGH YEARS OF USE. Made of high quality polyethelene, the mat is easily wiped clean. The non-porous surface won’t harbor bacteria growth. Steel coil protects against chewing and damage of the cord.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT DETAILS SAVE YOU MONEY ON OPERATING COSTS. Unlike other products, Kane Heat Mats are constructed with thermal insulation on the bottom of the mat, ensuring all the heat goes to your pet and not to the floor. 110 Volt double insulated.
- KEEP YOUR PET SAFE, COMFORTABLE, AND WARM INDOORS OR OUTDOORS. Kane Heat Mats are waterproof, weather resistant, and make the best warm pet beds for kennels, crates, pens, whelping boxes, dog houses, porches, garages or wherever your pet sleeps.
PeSandy Reptile Heating Pad with Temperature Adjustment, 110V Non-Adhesive Heat Mat for Reptiles Tortoise Snakes Lizard Gecko Hermit Crab Turtle Amphibians – 7W/ 14W/ 20W Removable Under Tank Heat Pad
- [ UPGRADED MATERIAL, SAFE & BALANCED HEATING ] – PeSandy reptile heating pad is safe and balanced temperature distribution, provides gentle and warm heats for your love pet or insect breeding. Please Note: Don’t lay reptile or insect directly on top of the pad.
- [ OVERHEAT PROTECT, SLOW HEATING ] – PeSandy reptile heat mat slow heating was designed to prevent overheat, it takes around half an hour to heat properly. And winter and cold glass tanks may cause heat consumption, you can adjust the controller into the MAX position or put a few thin thermal insulation films on the bottom of the pad. Note: No digital display on the dial.
- [ EASY TO USE AND INSTALL ] – Optional mounting reptile heat pad on the bottom or side of your terrarium or vivarium. It is highly recommended to use this heating pad with a thermostat and please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- [ REMOVABLE, FREE OF GLUE ] – PeSandy under tank heater without adhesive paper. It can be used inside or under the tank as your desire or change of tank. No need to worry your tank mess up by the stick. Please Note: Don’t cover the heating pad with non-thermally conductive objects such as wood chips, coconut soil, and quilt towels.
- [SUITABLE FOR MOST REPTILE AND INSECT BREEDING ] – Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, Hermit Crab, turtle, spider, insect breeding, and other amphibians that require belly heat. Please Note: PeSandy is the only seller to sell the original product of PeSandy. If you purchase from another unauthorized seller, PeSandy will not be responsible for after-sales service.
Give your pet the extra heat it needs. PeSandy heat mat’s durable construction provides uniform, evenly distributed heat. Easy to use and safe for all reptiles and amphibians. For use outside your pet’s enclosure. It can be mounted under or on side of your pet’s enclosure.
– Regulating power switch;
– Low power consumption;
– Enclosed circuit, leak-proof;
– Uniform heat dissipation, waterproof;
– Safe to use, won’t hurt your lovely pet;
– Pad can be used under a tank or vivarium;
– Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, Hermit Crab, turtle, spider, insect breeding, and other amphibians that requires belly heat;
– Material: PET;
– Weight: 7W – 100g/ 3.52oz, 14W – 135g/ 4.76oz, 20W – 165g/ 5.82oz;
– Color: Black;
– Plug Style: US Plug;
– Voltage Range: 100v- 120v;
– Regulating Range: 0-35 Degree;
7W – 28 x 15cm/ 11 x 6 inches;
14W – 28 x 28cm/ 11 x 11 inches;
20W – 42 x 28cm/ 16.5 x 11 inches;
1. Highly recommend using the PeSandy terrarium heating pad with a thermostat. Or use a temp gun and check the temps to ensure correct temps.
2. The reptile heater mat is slightly waterproof, do not immerse it in water or long-term in high-temperature environment, so as not to cause electrical short-circuit and burn hazards.
1 x Adjustable Reptile Heating Pad(US Plug).
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Mats
- Helps reptiles thromo-regulate for daily activity, appetite and metabolism
- Easy-to-use adhesive mounting for optimal heat transfer
- Energy-efficient external heat source
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids
Reptiles rely on external heat sources to elevate their body temperature. Zilla heat mat terrarium heaters provide warmth for reptiles to absorb from their surrounding environment in order to maintain and thermo-regulate heat used for daily activities, appetite and digestion.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Reptile Under Tank Heating Pad, 110V Terrarium Heater with Thermostat, Reptile Heat Pad Tank Warmer with Temperature Control for Reptiles Turtle, Tortoise, Snakes, Lizard, Gecko, Spider, Mammals
- Made of high quality nichrome heating wire and great PVC material, reach desired temperatures within short time.
- Safe and balanced temperature distribution, provide gently and durable warmth for reptiles and amphibians, convenient to use in different seasons.
- With temperature control switch, automatic thermostat. Control temperature between 0 to 35 ℃（32℉ to 95℉）.
- The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy
- Waterproof and damp-proof, can be used under a tank or vivarium.
- Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, spider, frog, scorpion, small mammals, crawler and other small pets
- Provide ideal 24 hour heat.
1. This heating pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, or plant terrarium.
2. Provides uniform, evenly distributed heat; Easy to use and safe for all reptiles and amphibians.
3. It can be mounted under or on side of your pet’s enclosure.
4. Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, spider, frog, scorpion, crawler, small mammals, etc.
The reptile heater mat is slightly waterproof, do not immerse it in water or long-term in high-temperature environment, so as not to cause electrical short-circuit and burn hazards.
Voltage Range: 100v- 120v
Rated power: 14W
Regulating Range: 0-35 Degree
Size: 28x28cm/ 11x11inch
1 x Reptile Heat Mat
Forliver Reptile Pet Heating Pad Mat Bed, 110V US Plug Reptile Under Tank Warmer Mat Heating Mat with Temperature Controller (7W- 6×11 in)
- Heat mats distributes the heat uniformly to the surface of the substrate
- US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Equipped with temperature controller, provides a suit and constant heat
- Solutions to keeping your reptiles and amphibians warm. Suits for: spider, tortoise, snake, lizard, frog, scorpion and other small pets
- Water proof and moisture proof designed, Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets
Warmtact Heat Mats are supplied with plastic stick-on feet.
Remove the feet from the paper and attach them to the corners of the enclosure. The 14 and 20W models are supplied with 6 feet, the extra feet should be placed half way along each side of the enclosure.
Attach the mat under the enclosure in the desired location by taping the transparent edges in the desired location by taping the transparent edges of the mat to the underside of the enclosure and switch the mat on at the power outlet.
Monitor and conduct visual inspections of the heat mat daily for the first 3-5 days after installation to ensure heat mat is functioning properly.
Hints & Tips for Best Results
It is important that the heatmat does not cover more than 1/4 to 1/2 of the base area of the enclosure.
In general, the larger the enclosure, the smaller the coverage area should be.
The mat should not be placed directly beneath another heat source such as a heat lamp. Forliver heat mats are designed to operate 24/7 to provide a thermal option for the Warmtact. All models include a built-in thermal cutoff which means the mat does not need to be run on a thermostat.
Ensure an adequate thermal gradient is provided in your environment design for the species being housed.
Category: Heating pad
Plug Type: US Plug
Size: 6×11 inch
Weight: 0.26 ib
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found tortoise heating pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best tortoise heating pad: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy