The Best Laptops Acer 1080
Best laptops acer 1080 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about laptops acer 1080 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a laptops acer 1080 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of laptops acer 1080. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If laptops acer 1080 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in laptops acer 1080 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for laptops acer 1080. Here we bring out the best in the laptops acer 1080 which you can safely buy in 2021.
561 reviews analysed
1. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Laptops Acer 1080, Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard would be the Best Laptops Acer 1080 for Money.
2. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
- 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display, Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- 802. 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45, No optical Drive
- Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz), Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System, 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 5. 5 Hrs Battery Life, Color: Shale Black
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Laptops Acer 1080 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Laptops Acer 1080 then don’t look beyond Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Laptops Acer 1080 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included)
- 802.11ac WiFi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft easily gets the award of Best Laptops Acer 1080 Under 100$.
4. Acer 1920X1080 Display I3 7100U A515 51 3509
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive, SD Card Reader, HD Webcam
- 7th Generation Dual Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz processor, No Optical Drive
- 15.6″ FHD (1920×1080)WLED-backlit Display,Intel HD Graphics 620
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Up to 6.5 battery life, Color: Black
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 1x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI
Acer 1920X1080 Display I3 7100U A515 51 3509 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer 1920X1080 Display I3 7100U A515 51 3509 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Laptops Acer 1080 is that even though Acer 1920X1080 Display I3 7100U A515 51 3509 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
If you are buying a Laptops Acer 1080 for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812. It has fewer features when you make Laptops Acer 1080 comparisons of Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 with any other Laptops Acer 1080 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Laptops Acer 1080, grab any Laptops Acer 1080 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
6. Acer Aspire Graphics Keyboard Mousepad
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo| Windows 10 Home
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3-3200U Processor (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz Max Boost), AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 【Included in the Package】Mousepad from PConline365
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD allows to fast bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components
- 【Screen】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 220 nits Non-Touch Backlit Anti-Glare Display
Acer Aspire Graphics Keyboard Mousepad is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, 9Th Gen Intel Core I5-9300H, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650, 15.6″ Full HD IPS Display, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Nvme SSD, Wifi 6, Waves Maxxaudio, Backlit Keyboard, AN515-54-5812 which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Aspire Graphics Keyboard Mousepad brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Aspire Graphics Keyboard Mousepad is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Laptops Acer 1080 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Laptops Acer 1080 and it could be any of the high value Laptops Acer 1080, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Aspire Graphics Keyboard Mousepad. Acer Aspire Graphics Keyboard Mousepad will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, 4-Cell Battery Up to 11 hours, Color: Pure Silver
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Resolution ComfyView IPS LCD LED Display, HD Webcam
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x Network (RJ-45), 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C , 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A , 1 x USB 2.0, Headphone/speaker/line-out jack
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive, Stereo dual speakers
- 10th Generation Quad Core Intel Quad Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz processor (Boost up to 4.2GHz, 6MB SmartCache), Intel UHD Graphics
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Optical Drive: None
Color: Pure Silver
Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Resolution ComfyView IPS LCD LED
Processor: 10th Generation Quad Core Intel Quad Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz processor (Boost up to 4.2GHz, 6MB SmartCache)
Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
Storage: 256GB Solid State Drive
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
Connectivity: 802.11ac wireless & 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Audio & Video: Stereo Audio with two speakers
HD Webcam: Yes
Ports & Connectors: 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Network (RJ-45), 1 x HDMI
Dimensions: 14.3″ x 9.9″ x 0.71″
Weight: 3.97 lb
8. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
9. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard which falls into premium category but Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboardis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Laptops Acer 1080 available in the market today. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Laptops Acer 1080 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
10. Acer Spin Laptop Led Backlit Sp314 54N 58Q7
10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor at 1.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) + and Bluetooth 5.0 14″ Widescreen IPS LED-backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Display Bonus Acer Protective Sleeve and Rechargeable Stylus Fingerprint Reader
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.