The 9 Best Indoor Wood Burning Stoves For Heating
Nowadays, there are so many products of indoor wood burning stoves for heating in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for indoor wood burning stoves for heating in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings indoor wood burning stoves for heating which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
TMS Portable Military Camping Wood Stove Tent Heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv
- Four (16 3/4 inch long × 2 3/4 inch diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections
- Spark arrestor for added safety
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent.
- Removable legs (16 3/4″ long)
- Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out.
- Stove tools included
- Stove pipe cap
- Super strong rolled steel construction
- Sets up in minutes.
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use.Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, and tools all fit inside stove for easy transport.
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, and small items.Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible.Measures: 18″ long × 10″ wide × 12″ tall.Stands 26 1/2″ with Extension legs.Weight 30 lbs.If used indoors, stove must be properly vented and installed. Instruction is not included
This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and feet on a cold winter’s night. Safer than an open fire. Small enough to transport in your car and hand carry to your campsite. The ample cook top space gives you room to cook up lots of tasty dishes. When you’re not cooking, you can rotate the cook top outward to dry wet socks and gloves. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. A great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves. Four (17" long × 2 1/2" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections. Spark arrestor for added safety. Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent. Removable legs (15 1/2" long). Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc. The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out. Stove tools included. Stove pipe cap. Super strong rolled steel construction. Sets up in minutes. Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use. Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, tools all fit inside stove for easy transport. Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items. Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible. Measures: 18" long × 10 1/4" wide × 11" tall. Stands 26 1/2" with Extension legs.
From the Manufacturer
This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and feet on a cold winter’s night. Safer than an open fire. Small enough to transport in your car and hand carry to your campsite. The ample cook top space gives you room to cook up lots of tasty dishes. When you’re not cooking, you can rotate the cook top outward to dry wet socks and gloves. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. A great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves. Four (17″ long × 2 1/2″ diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections. Spark arrestor for added safety. Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent. Removable legs (15 1/2″ long). Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc. The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out. Stove tools included. Stove pipe cap. Super strong rolled steel construction. Sets up in minutes. Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use. Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, tools all fit inside stove for easy transport. Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items. Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible. Measures: 18″ long × 10 1/4″ wide × 11″ tall. Stands 26 1/2″ with Extension legs.
Camp Chef Alpine CS14 Heavy Duty Cylinder Tent Cabin Stove with damper and side shelves
Whether you are an outfitter or just a lover of wall tent camping, you will be hard pressed to find a wood burning stove that has the value added features of the Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove. There is no fiddling around after the purchase trying to find a damper, internal log grate, spark arrestor, or accessory shelves. These items in addition to a five piece nesting pipe are included with our Alpine Stove package.
Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH20DT 20,000 BTU 23.5 in. Compact Gas Vent Free Stove
With up to 20,000 BTU’s, this state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. This vent free stove functions with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free stoves are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free stove systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Minimum clearance design allows ease of installation almost anywhere. This thermostatically controlled unit does not support a millivolt remote control. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Burkfield Franklin LS-122
Gather around the Burkfield Franklin LS-122 Electric Fireplace, and enjoy the soft glow and warmth. The Franklin LS-122 Electric Fireplace is free-standing so it can be placed anywhere in any room of your home. Featuring a black cast iron effect finish, the Franklin LS-122 Electric Fireplace brings an opulent feeling to your home decor.
The Franklin LS-122 Electric Fireplace is customizable to give you the environment you’re looking for. You can turn on just the flame for a cheery glow, or turn on just the heat to warm up the room. You can turn on the heat and the flame together for an authentic-looking fire without all the hassle of a real fireplace.
In addition, the temperature is fully adjustable on the Franklin LS-122 Electric Fireplace. There’s also an energy-saving feature that helps you get the room up to temperature quickly and then dials back to conserve energy while keeping your room warm.
You’ll enjoy hours sitting fireside with the addition of the Franklin LS-122 Electric Fireplace to your home.
CUBIC Cub Mini Wood Stove – CB-1008 (Black/Brass)
HY-C MH-8 Magic Heat Top Crimp Heat Reclaimer for Use with Oil/Coal Appliances, UL Listed, Fits 8" Single Wall Chimney Pipe
- Only UL listed heat reclaimer on the market. Reclaims up to 30% of otherwise lost heat going up your chimney and distributes it into your home.
- Crimp up configuration is designed for use with oil or coal burning heating applications with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350 degrees and surface temperatures of the single wall pipe below the Magic Heat exceeding 280 degrees.
- Easy to install. Fits 8″ flue diameter. Built in soot scraper cleans tubes internally allowing for maximum heat transfer.
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet. Removable back allows for easy maintenance. Designed for use with single wall connector pipe.
- Toggle switch allows the 225 CFM fan to operate in two modes, either run continuously or thermostat control mode. Made in the USA. One Year Limited Warranty.
Shasta Vent Portable, Camping wood stove. Military style. Frontier Stove, Tent Heater, Ice Fishing, with venting & Carry case. 25 lbs.
- This is a high quality portable wood stove that includes 5 15″ lengths of vent pipe & spark arrestor
- Includes a damper in one of the pipe sections for managing your flame and burn rate
- The top plate is .080″ thick with a removable plate
- The pipe sections can be stored inside the stove, the legs fold up and down, secured by pins
- A carry case, ash shelf, and hi-temp glove are included
This is a high quality, portable, wood burning, camping stove. The construction of the barrel is .040″ Extra thick carbon steel, and the top plate is .080″ Thick steel plate. The stove’s legs fold in and out, and are secured with a clevis pin. The legs do not detach. 5 Sections of 15″ venting pipe are included which fit inside the stove for convenient storage. There is a spark arrestor cap with eyelets for attaching guy wires (not provided) for windy conditions. The front access door has a locking mechanism, and the top plate has a removal 6″ round access plate. There is a convenient carry handle that can also be used to hang a towel. A carry bag is provided with this kit. The stove top plate is 17.5″ x 10″ and it stands 20″ high when stove is setup for use. You can use all or part of the vent pipes to match your needs. One vent pipe section has a damper for managing your burn rate. The front access door also has a removable ash-tray that extends from the front opening. This kit comes with a high temperature glove, vent pipe & spark arrestor cap, and a carry case.
US Stove 2000 EPA Certified Wood Stove, Medium
US Stove’s 2000 Wood Stove is a mid-sized plate steel stove that features a large, elegant arched glass door with a built-in “air wash” feature, which helps keep the glass clean and the fire viewable. The 2000 Wood Stove will heat 2,000 square feet of your home with up to 89,000 BTU’s of heat and includes a quiet, efficient 100-cubic-feet-per-minute blower. The spacious 2 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21″ in length, increasing burn time and decreasing time spent refueling the stove. This stove meets the stringent requirements of the EPA Certification program and is also approved for use in mobile homes. The 2000 is firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency, and also features a large ashpan with cast iron ash plug, and a heavy duty cast iron flue collar.
Home-Complete Stove Fan- Heat Powered Fan for Wood Burning Stoves or Fireplaces-Quiet and Low Maintenance, Disperses Warm Air Through House
- SAVE MONEY ON ELECTRICITY! No electricity required. Works off the HEAT produced by your fireplace or wood-burning stove. The hotter the fire, the faster the blades turn. Therefore, more warm air gets dispersed throughout your house!
- WHISPER-QUIET! 170-190 CFM Above 900 RPM and MAX Temperature of 644 F (340 C) The only moving part is the blade assembly. Say good-bye to the loud noise of electric forced-air fans! You won’t even know this fan is there – but you’ll FEEL the WARMTH!
- MAINTENANCE-FREE! Just dust it off occasionally, and put some light oil on the blade shaft to keep it spinning smoothly and quietly!
- “BUILT-IN” FIRE-STOKING INDICATOR! Because this fan operates on HEAT, you’ll automatically know it’s time to stoke the fire when the fan slows down! The higher the heat, the faster the blades spin. So when they’re slowing down and you’re not feeling the heat as much as before, it simply is telling you to stoke the fire! What could be easier?
- SAFETY PLACEMENT OF FAN – Fan should be placed on the back of the stove (not in front) 6 inches away from the stove pipe
No Need to Sit So Close to the Fire Anymore! If you own a fireplace or wood burning stove and you would like to get MORE HEAT throughout your house but you DO NOT want to spend more money on electricity – all you have to do is get one of these amazing heat powered fireplace stove fans, and you will be warm and toasty for FREE! That is because this fan does not use ANY electricity. Just set it in the right place, and the heat from your fireplace or stove will turn the fans and blow HOT AIR exactly where you want it! If you have a large room or large house to heat, you already know that a FAN is the best thing for getting the heat to be dispersed throughout your living space. It does not even require maintenance – except for occasional dusting! Plus, the fan acts as an indicator that your fire needs to be stoked. When the spinning starts to slow down, you automatically know that it is time to stoke the fire with more wood! No assembly required. Lasts forever. Makes a great winter housewarming gift!
10 YEARS LIMITED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found indoor wood burning stoves for heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best indoor wood burning stoves for heating: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy