Which Is The Best Ice Maker Defrost Thermostat 5303918568
Nowadays, there are so many products of ice maker defrost thermostat 5303918568 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for ice maker defrost thermostat 5303918568 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ice maker defrost thermostat 5303918568 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Electrolux 5303918568 Thermostat Defrost
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Defrost Thermostat 5303918568 Frigidaire thermostat
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item:Electrolux (ELEHI) 5303918568 Thermostat – Defrost
WR51X10053 Defrost Heater for GE & Hotpoint Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers WR51X10101, AP4355467, 1399613, AH1993872, EA1993872, PS1993872, WR51X10032, WR51X10097
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR51X10053: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers 1399613, AH1993872, AP4355467, EA1993872, PS1993872, WR51X10032, WR51X10053, and WR51X1009.
- ✅ FOR GE FRIDGES: Use it to fix your General Electric (GE) or Hotpoint refrigerator. Check your fridge manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your fridge model.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Take back control over your fridge’s temperature by replacing a faulty defrost heater. It’s an easy solution for freezers or fridges that are too hot or too cold.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Fix your fridge without a repairman or any special tools. You only need a quarter-inch nut driver and a Phillips head screwdriver to get the job done right.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: This single defrost heating element meets all original manufacturer specifications for performance and fit. It’s durably made and designed to help extend the life of your refrigerator. Specs: 725-watt rating
A defrost heater prevents your fridge’s cooling coils from frosting over. If the defrost heater fails, your fridge can get too hot or too cold, causing food to spoil or get freezer burnt. Luckily, it’s easy and affordable to replace a faulty defrost heater. The PartsBroz single-tube defrost heater directly replaces part number WR51X10053. It offers long-lasting durability and compatibility with many GE and Hotpoint brand fridges.
Empty out your freezer and unplug the refrigerator before starting the repair. Helpful tools include a quarter-inch nut driver and a Phillips head screwdriver. Expect to spend about 20 minutes from start to finish.
Easy Fix for a Broken Fridge
Replacing a broken or faulty defrost heater is often the solution to the following problems:
- Fridge section is too warm
- Freezer section is too warm
- Fridge section is too cold
- Freezer section is too cold
- Freezer isn’t defrosting
- Frost buildup
Compatible brands: Hotpoint and General Electric (GE)
Replaces Several Part Numbers: 1399613, AH1993872, AP4355467, EA1993872, PS1993872, WR51X10032, WR51X10053, and WR51X1009.
Unsure about compatibility? Please comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part for your refrigerator.
Whirlpool R0161088 Defrost Thermostat
- Refrigerator defrost thermostat
- This part will cut out at 48 degree fahrenheit
- Kick back in when the temperature drops to 33 degree fahrenheit
- This part fixes freezer section too warm symptoms
- Genuine Whirlpool replacement part
- Include wire harness and clip-on
- Used on certain Whirlpool brands refrigerators
This is a genuine replacement part.
From the Manufacturer
This clip on refrigerator defrost thermostat with wire harness will cut out at 48-Degree Fahrenheit and kick back in when the temperature drops to 33-Degree Fahrenheit.
Electrolux 242046001 Defrost Thermostat
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Defrost Thermostat 242046001 Frigidaire thermostat
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:Electrolux (ELEHI) 242046001 Thermostat, Defrost
Supplying Demand 5303917954 55 Degree Open 20 Degree Close Refrigerator Freezer Defrost Thermostat
- Compatible with Frigidaire, Compatible with Kenmore, Compatible with Sears.
- Opens @ 55 Degrees and Closes @ 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Easily clips onto evaporator coil. Wire connectors, brackets, and instructions provided
- 42″ leads. Does require splicing into existing system. Sealed construction provides moisture resistance for moisture prone environments
- Comes with support if needed and also comes in safe Supplying Demand packaging
This is a defrost thermostat. The heavy-duty sealed bimetal disc controls meet the higher electrical requirements of commercial applications. Can handle electrical loads up to 25 amps at 120/240VAC. You can use this on any brand that has the same defrost open and close temps. This thermostat opens at 55 degrees and closes at 20 degrees. Does require splicing and does not come with wire connectors. The Frigidaire brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Frigidaire brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
Whirlpool 627985 Icemaker Thermostat
This is an O.E.M authorized part. Fits various whirlpool models. Oem part number 627985. Made in united states.
627985 Ice Maker Thermostat Refrigerator For Whirlpool W627985,628397
- Part number: 627985.(Non-OEM).
- Fits various whirlpool models
- Part Number 627985 replaces 95092-1, 0056603, 14210687, 2942, 627808, 627984, 627985, 628209, 628397, AH380941, EA380941, GL7985, PS380941, R0161060, R9800701, W10290336, Y0056603.
- Unplug the refrigerator before installing this part,Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off.Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
- AFTER-SALE GUARANTEE: 100% money back guarantee – If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund, no questions! If you have any problems please kindly contact us by logging in your Amazon Buyer Account >
- Click Your Account >
- your order >
- Find your order and click Contact Seller we will respond you in one business day .
627985 Refrigerator Icemaker Cycling Thermostat For Whirlpool Part Number 627985 replaces 95092-1, 0056603, 14210687, 2942, 627808, 627984, 627985, 628209, 628397, AH380941, EA380941, GL7985, PS380941, R0161060, R9800701, W10290336, Y0056603. Compatible With brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. Note: The Compatibility Is Just For Reference. Please Compare The Part Number With Your Original One Before Purchasing!
This is a compatible spare part, the brands’ names and part numbers have been mentioned above for reference purposes only.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found ice maker defrost thermostat 5303918568 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best ice maker defrost thermostat 5303918568: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy