Updated 2021 – Top 10 Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900
Nowadays, there are so many products of asio sound cards for dell xps 8900 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for asio sound cards for dell xps 8900 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings asio sound cards for dell xps 8900 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
967 reviews analysed
1. Presonus Audiobox Usb Recording System
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Includes the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- 24-bit resolution
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- Frequency Response is 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900, Presonus Audiobox Usb Recording System would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Presonus Audiobox Usb Recording System was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Presonus Audiobox Usb Recording System would be the Best Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 for Money.
- Really surprised by the quality and sturdy build.
- Build quality is great and for the price its phenomenal what you get.
- I am happy with the product and its capabilities.
- The audio quality if the microphone and headphones is amazing!
- For the cost i thought it would be ‘ok’ as i wanted it for traveling.
- It comes with a load of bundled software including the artist edition of studio one, which by itself normally costs as much as … Read More
- Works well straight out of the box from usb power supply on computer.
- Remember to turn on the 48v light before recording.
- Set up was frustrating, my pc didn’t like the software and i had to re-install three times with help from the presonus team (th… Read More
- On paper this is a 2year old product, it sits on my keyboard, it does what it does & it does it well.
- It’s well made and not over priced.
- Make sure to download proper driver from presonus website.
- I believe this is the case with competing audio/midi boxes so i would not mark it down for this.
- This product is excellent – i’ve used similar type auto interfaces before, namely m-audio products, however i wanted to move fr… Read More
- Works and looks as advertised, perfect for my needs, love the quality and everything 🙂
- Its says all in one… but they dont give u a tablet .. to start off with…it is great if I no what it is or how to work it
- Does what it says on the tin. Great quality microphone, good audio quality through the headphones and although small, the speak… Read More
2. Creative Internal Quad Core Processor Sabre Class
- TRUE HARDWARE ACCELERATED AUDIO | Dedicated quad-core processor designed to deliver incredibly pristine and enhanced sound on your PC without overstressing your CPU. Sound Blaster manages audio processing on the card itself, freeing your CPU to handle other tasks
- THEATRICAL-GRADE DISCREET AND VIRTUAL SURROUND | Supports discrete 5.1 on speakers with Dolby Digital Live / DTS Connect Encoding, and up to 7.1 virtual surround on headphones and speakers. To top it off, we have also integrated Sound Blaster’s Surround Virtualization technology onto AE-7 so that you can conveniently enjoy surround sound on most form of media
- PRISTINE AUDIO OUTPUT | Supreme audio fidelity with 127 dB DNR hi-res 32-bit / 384 kHz playback via ESS SABRE-class 9018 DAC and DSD64 playback support that satisfies even the most demanding needs of audiophiles for incredibly clean audio
- NEW AND IMPROVED SOFTWARE CUSTOMIZATION SUITE | Sound Blaster Command software interface provides hardware processed sound enhancements and complete control of audio output via the Sound Blaster Acoustic Engine for a full, customized audio experience that delivers clearer vocals, accurate cues, and bass boost
- MASSIVELY POWERFUL HEADPHONE AUDIO | Custom Xamp discrete headphone bi-amp powers each earcup separately with 1Ω output impedance and drives studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω, including high-end planar-magnetic headphones. And with the Audio Control Module, gain quick access to the Volume Control Knob, as well as the ¼” and ⅛” mic and headphones I/O connectors – all within your fingertips
3. Li Sun Wc1t4 Hu460am 01 Replacement Alienware
- Max Output Power: 460W. AC Input(50-60Hz): 100-240V~5.0A.
- Compatible M/N: DELL XPS 8910 8920 Alienware Aurora R5 Series.
- Return Guarantee: One year warranty. For any reason you’re not completely satisfied with the product, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.
- Compatible P/N: HU460AM-01 WC1T4 OWC1T4 CN-0WC1T4.
- High Quality: 100% Brand New, each item has been tested and in good condition before shipping.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Li Sun Wc1t4 Hu460am 01 Replacement Alienware has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Li Sun Wc1t4 Hu460am 01 Replacement Alienware is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Li Sun Wc1t4 Hu460am 01 Replacement Alienware easily gets the award of Best Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 Under 100$.
4. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp
- Easily converts the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a compelling 5.1 surround sound
- Advanced Audio Processing with SBX Pro Studio, a suite of Sound Blaster audio processing technologies that let you bring out the best in your audio
- Includes the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, PC software that puts you in full control of the SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies
- 106 SNR and 24-bit 192kHz DAC (Playback) and 96kHz ADC (Recording)
- 600 ohm headphone amp for high performance, studio grade monitoring
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 is that even though Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Very good product works well and i am pleased with it.
- The sound quality has increased ever so slightly as well.
- I had an issue with my built in sound card on my asus hero xi motherboard wifi edition where the audio never matched up with th… Read More
- The quality of the sound i’m getting from my 5.
- It doesn’t look all special but the quality is definitely present.
- As i had a available pci slot and creative has a good record (no pun intended) and the price was right so i ordered one.
- I got this on sale for $20 and the retail price is $40usd.
- Easy installsounds better than expectedgreat upgrade for price
- I’m glad i did since my logitech z906 5.
- Inserted card and restarted pc yhen downloade software.
- Very good product Works well and I am pleased with it. Thanks
- Plugged in and works well. Can’t get the software to get an update. Probably a Win 10 thing
- I got this on sale for $20 and the retail price is $40usd.For $20 I would definitely recommend this sound card! Even for regula… Read More
5. Asus Xonar Se Channel Compatibility
- 5.1 channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio with a 300ohm headphone amp for detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass
- Realtek ALC1220X codec delivers a crystal clear 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Xonar Audio Center enables full audio control via an intuitive, spacious interface
- Included Low Profile Bracket allows the Xonar to fit perfectly into most systems
- ASUS Hyper Grounding Technology ensures minimal audio distortion and interference
If you are buying a Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 for the first time, then you should have Asus Xonar Se Channel Compatibility. It has fewer features when you make Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 comparisons of Asus Xonar Se Channel Compatibility with any other Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900, grab any Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Asus Xonar Se Channel Compatibility
- Now – the sound quality is much better than the built-in sound card that almost every motherboard comes with.
- Sound quality is excellent throughout the range of music types — from rock to reggae.
- Took a little tweaking of my configuration to get the levels right, but once i did the sound quality is great!
- I expected more of the same but the sound quality is actually better.
- That alone is worth the palty price i paid for this.
- Just remember, a secondary card always will carry better quality than what is built in, no matter the cost.
- I followed a previous user’s advice to uninstall all sound drivers that appeared in windows 10 x64* before i installed the xonar drivers.
- Compared to a more expensive product, this works better and it’s at a cheaper price.
- Sound:i have a small fifine 4 channel stereo mixer where i connect a bunch of audio equipment (including the line out from the … Read More
- I bought this to replace my aging xonar xd that no longer had windows 10 supported drivers.
- My pc lacked a s/pdif output, and because of the noise issues i had with my kanto yu4 speakers i decided to buy a soundcard.
- I like how easy it was to install and the excellent amplification it provides for all audio output from the PC.
- Mobo sound go weird – one channel would drop out regularly.Dropped this in – and was amazed at the improvement in sound quality!
6. Creative Internal Hea
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Get fully immersed and stay focused on your games with our surround sound. The Sound Blaster Z SE now supports 7.1 virtual on headphones and speakers alongside discrete 5.1 for speakers. You can even switch between headphones and your speakers via the software for those times you want to pump the bass, or go stealthier with your headphones. For extra delivery options to your external devices, the Z SE also supports Dolby Digital Live and DTS Encoding
- SBX GAMING EQ PROFILES – Emerge as the last man standing with our updated SBX Gaming Profiles for hot titles such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, Overwatch, PUBG, and more. In-house tuned and optimized to sound the best for the respective games, you can get started right away or further tweak the EQs, instead of having to create the profiles from scratch. Simply select the respective game from our latest Sound Blaster Command software’s menu, and be battle-ready instantly
- CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION – Comes with a list of Microphone EQ Presets that compensates for your headset’s built-in mic so you can be heard clearly–whether it is to reduce the harshness of your tonality, sound more natural, or to increase the mids for vocal clarity. Together with our Sound Blaster Command Software’s CrystalVoice technology that helps remove echoes and ambient noises, the Z SE is perfect for games and even video conferences while working from home for better communications
- PRISTINE AUDIO CLARITY – With up to 116 dB SNR at an amazing bit rate of up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, enjoy impressive audio quality for your every need. The sound card also features gold-plated connectors, speaker optimization technology, and digital content encoding capability for the best digital audio performance. Coupled with Audio Stream Input / Output (ASIO) support, Sound Blaster Z SE delivers low-latency and high-fidelity audio, even for your recordings
- BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN YOUR HEADPHONES – Featuring a headphone amplifier that easily drives studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω, you can bring out the best in your headphones. In addition, we have also expanded the list of headphones profile to include the latest models like the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, Corsair HS50, and Philips Fidelio X2HR, guaranteeing you the best optimized listening experience with the Sound Blaster Z SE
Creative Internal Hea is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 Channel 192Khz/24-Bit Hi-Res 116Db SNR Pcie Gaming Sound Card With Windows 10 Compatibility which have been in market longer than anyone. Creative Internal Hea brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Creative Internal Hea is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 and it could be any of the high value Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900, chances are that would be much costlier than Creative Internal Hea. Creative Internal Hea will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Creative Blasterx Hea
Creative Blasterx Hea is another one which falls under Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Creative Blasterx Hea ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 and that is what has revived them. Creative Blasterx Hea has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Creative Blasterx Hea is amazing features.
- The volume was way more than enough and the sound quality was awesome.
- Paired it with a quality headphone; results were beyond my expectations!
- First time i tried this on my macbook pro, the microphone sound quality is so horrible.
- Last option was to try it with the app.
- The issues i have with the product are not real deal breakers and you can technically avoid them all by simply not installing t… Read More
- I didn’t expect sound quality highly but it surprised me positively by delivering decent sound quality.
- There reasonably price too also must add they are great for gaminghttps://www.
- (and to a lesser extent moondrop starfield iems, all sound wonderful) the a40s sound much better on the mixamp, but that’s bec… Read More
- Was hoping that i would be blown away with just plugging it in.
- It can power my 300ohm hd 6xx’s almost to an unreasonable volume with the built in amp, but i still usually use it with a schii… Read More
- I played it with dt990 pro 250ohm , it is amazing and i advaice anyone to buy it
- I bought this usb sound card and paired it with a mpow transmitter to use with my soundcore q20s while playing my switch in doc… Read More
- I got it to replace a mixamp pro 2013/14 with a failing volume pot.
- Outstanding for PUBG and IL-2! Very happy with this purchase. Paired it with a quality headphone; results were beyond my expectations!
- Amazing. Great sound quality. Easy to carry around and has 2-3 inputs which is awesome controls are great. Definitely download … Read More
- I use this for raw throughput, not the simulated surround. I got it to replace a mixamp pro 2013/14 with a failing volume pot…. Read More
8. Presonus Studio 24C Usb C Interface
- Professional input metering to keep an eye on your recording levels
- 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail
- Studio-grade converters for 24-bit/192 kHz recording and playback. Computer-system requirements – macOS 10. 11 or higher (64-bit only). Windows 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8. 1 x64, Windows 10 x64. Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster. 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included
- +48V phantom power (global) for condenser microphones
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Easy-to-use Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- High-powered headphone output
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices
- USB-C compatible, bus-powered 2×2 audio interface
Presonus Studio 24C Usb C Interface is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Presonus Studio 24C Usb C Interface wins the users. Most of them who buy Presonus Studio 24C Usb C Interface once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 to any other Asio Sound Cards For Dell Xps 8900 is least.
- Sound quality is excellent – the same or maybe slightly better than my scarlett 2i2 3rd gen.
- Sound quality is really good ????definitely recommend itbest i’ve got
- Sound quality is true and absolutely no latency.
- An upgrade in features from the less expensive generation of the same product.
- What you get is definitely well worth the price.
- This 2in1 is the best of both worlds for me.
- Ran a line out y cable from my cassette player to the two inputs on the presonus.
- I’ve been using a presonus audiobox 44vsl for years with no complaints.
- No idea how they can make money with this feature set for such a low price.
- Came really fast no damage work great legit i love it this is my secon Presonus interface i just love them definitely recommend
- I owned a Faderport 2018 (the second gen version) for a couple of years, and found it indispensable for tracking, mixing and ma… Read More
9. Focusrite Scarlett Studio Interface Recording
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Nugen Audio Monofileter Elements plug-in upon registration and download. Focusrite now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Focusrite products.
- Includes: Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, condenser microphone, headphones, 10’ XLR mic cable, mic stand clip
Scarlett solo studio provides singer-songwriters with the simplest all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett solo USB Audio Interface, condenser microphone, 3-meter XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software to start making music in no time. The scarlett solo features a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with optional air setting to reproduce the air effect of focus rite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more Open sound. The cm25 MKIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MKIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing. Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument input and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion, and keep an eye on your input level With intuitive gain Halo metering. Equipped with 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett S the same professional sound quality throughout the 3rd Gen range and Scarlett Solo’s balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. And the Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable. Your Scarlett solo studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and pro Tools first focus rite creative pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects. Focus rite has partnered with splice to give 3rd Gen. Interface owners a free month splice sounds subscription when setting a new splice account. Splice sounds offers millions of high quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
10. Visiontek Radeon 5450 Dvi I Graphics
- Be aware that you may need to download updated video drivers to use this unit
- Designed for full size case installations
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- Only supports up to two monitors
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 2GB PCIe 2.1 x16 Graphics Card offers the most features and functionality in its class with complete DirectX 11 support and the world’s most advanced graphics, display features and technologies. Designed to deliver a feature laden gaming/computing experience, Radeon HD 5450 enables a seamless HD gaming experience with amazing image quality. At the heart of the entertainment experience on the PC, things like video playback, editing and transferring content to portable media players are now fast and easy. Supports Windows 7 and future DirectX11 games giving users incredible system performance in an energy efficient card that is easy to install with no external power supply needed.
- Bought this one and i am quite happy.
- Kids and wannabes, but for the price it is just great.
- Good cheap card that with the basics.
- Supports older software, check with the manufacturer before you buy any computer card to be sure it will do what you want with your os.
- Thank you, it works great ,, it was very fast to get the radeon 5450 .
- I have an amd ryzen 1600 machine that runs on ubuntu linux 20.
- With nvidia cards, you have to use nvidia’s proprietary driver since the open source one isn’t very good compared to amd’s.
- Very easy to install plug and play works great. Great value for the money
- good bang for the buck. The VGA port was not producing a clean picture. It was not producing the necessary red signals. Switche… Read More
- The original video card died in my older OptiPlex 980 and I had to get my PC back in business fast. After looking to see: 1) wh… Read More