Best 250 Watt Red Brooder Heating Lamp Bulb
Nowadays, there are so many products of 250 watt red brooder heating lamp bulb in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 250 watt red brooder heating lamp bulb in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 250 watt red brooder heating lamp bulb which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Woods Clamp Lamp with 10 Inch Reflector and Bulb Guard (300 Watt Bulb, 6 Foot Cord)
- ???? KOR 250R40/HR is an R40 infrared heat lamp that operates at 250 watts and 120 volts. Measuring just over 6 inches in length with a 5-inch diameter, this BR40 has a deep red bulb face and a medium (E26) base.
- ???? This infrared light bulb is primarily a heat source… It does not put out a lot of light but generates lots of heat and works great for Pets, Animals, Dogs, Cats, Reptiles, Tortoise, Snake tanks, Chicks, Chicken coops brooder (According to professional chicken growers Red Infrared Heat lamps keeps the chicks calm and helps prevent them from pecking at each other.)
- ???? Industrial Grade: Great for Household or commercial use. This bulb uses a standard E26 base and fits any standard size US socket (make sure the socket is rated for 250 watt). Use it in your sauna, spa, bathroom shower to create some warmth, or to manage pain.
- ???? This Incandescent Floodlight bulb is rated to last an average of 6,000 hours. Which is up to 5 Times Longer Than Standard Heat Lamp Light Bulbs.
- ???? Used with specific recessed light fixtures and fits most metal clamp spot light fixtures.
Woods Clamp Lamp with 10 Inch Reflector And Bulb Guard (300 Watt Bulb, 6 Foot Cord)
Philips 415836 Heat Lamp 250-Watt R40 Flood Light Bulb 4 Pack
415836 Color: Red Features: -Light bulb.-Medium base.-C-9 filament design.-BR40 bulb type.-Voltage: 120.-Watt: 250. Specifications: -5,000 Average life hours. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 6.5″ – 6.88″ H x 5″ Dia.
Pyramid Bulbs 64965 Heat lamp bulb 250 Watts R40 Reflector infrared light Red Medium E26 Base Incandescent Heat Lamp Light Bulb
- PYRAMID BULBS – This R40 Red Reflector is a 250 Watts, 120 Volts, Red Heat Lamp With Infrared Light Medium E26 Base
- RED HEAT LAMP- Used In Recessed light fixtures in Showers to heat your Bathroom after showers, Food Service
- RED BROODER BULB- This lamp Provides Radiant Heat that Keeps Your Pets & Livestock Warm. Great for giving a warm and necessary environment to baby chicks, dogs, cats, and any of your pets.
- BEAUTY SALON -Perfect replacement for Sauna, can also be used for Specialty Skin Care, and Beauty Salon.
- LONG LIFE – This R40 Heat lamp has a lifespan of 6000 Average Rated Hours reducing the need for frequent bulb replacements .Weather Proof
Pyramid Bulbs 250 Watts Incandescent Medium based R40 heat lamp bulb works with most 120-130 Volt lighting fixtures, This bulb features a Red finish that provides a bright, crisp light. Red heat lamps provides the infrared heat preferred by many food service suppliers, restaurants, hotels and salons. These bulbs are also great for decorative and special purpose lighting applications.
Woods Clamp Lamp with 10 Inch Reflector and Bulb Guard (300 Watt Bulb, 6 Foot Cord)
- VERSATILE LAMP CLAMP: Lets you direct light where you want. Ideal for use in office or home
- INDOORS CLAMP-ON LAMP: Has a metal guard to protect the bulb. Can be used as a desk lamp clamp, table lamp clamp, bedside lamp clamp, or a studio work light
- GROW LIGHT CLAMPING LAMP: Can be used as a grow light during the cold months for indoor plants. Makes a great light source for indoor gardens
- PORTABLE, ON-DEMAND LIGHT SOURCE: The adjustable clamp lamp sports a nifty size. Easy to carry around and set up alternative light
- CLAMP LIGHT FEATURES: An attached 6 foot cord 18 AWG SPT-2
- rugged molded plug
- on/off quick switch button
- double ball universal joint
- spring clamp grips that will not damage surfaces
- 10” round reflector
- up to a 300W medium base e26 bulb (E26)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: A leader in a wide variety of electrical and electronic products, surge protectors, garden lights, timer products and other accessories, deliver strong performance every day
- Ideal for a temporary heat source for pig and chicken brooders
Woods 0166 18/2-Gauge SJTW Brooder Clamp Lamp with Bulb Guard and 10-Inch Reflector, 300-Watt, 6-Foot Cord. 10-inch adjustable reflector with bulb protector. Easily hangs with built-in integrated hook hanger or positions flat. Works great for warming pigs, chicks, small farm animals, garages, workshops, painters, and more. Accepts up to 300-watt bulb with porcelain socket. If you have immediate questions about application, installation, troubleshooting, or a damaged component, please call CCI Consumer product hotline at 1-800-561-4321 or email questions to: [email protected]. The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
Red Heat Lamp 250 Watts BR40 2,000 Hours Long Life Medium E26 Base Light Bulb Industrial Grade, Red
- 250 Watts, 120 Volts, Red Heat Lamp Medium Base (E26) (Standard Household Size)
- 2,000 Hour Rated Incandescent Floodlight Bulb 5 Filament Supports, Pure Tungsten Coil, Power Surge Resistant
- Perfect to heat bathroom,showers and workbench or to prevent freezing can also be used for Skin Care, Sauna, Beauty Salon and Personal use
- Great for Culinary heat lamp keeps food warm and ready to serve
- Also great for giving a warm and necessary environment to baby chicks, dogs, cats, and any of your pets
Mainly Used Bathrooms / Showers – nothing is worse than coming out of a warm shower and stepping into a frigid bathroom. Absolutely miserable. =) Heat lamps work great to keep the room warm while you are in the shower; by the time you come out, the room is nice and toasty Brooding Chickens – heat lamps work great for giving a warm and necessary environment to baby chicks, as they are hatching and even early on in their life. Many other smaller animals also required increased warm living areas. This makes it easy to provide a solution without heating up a larger area. Food Service – Many buffets and commercial kitchens require the use of heat lamps to maintain heat inside of meals and specifically, various kinds of meats. Heat lamps accomplish this very well.
Simple Deluxe Clamp Lamp Light with 8.5 Inch Aluminum Reflector up to 150 Watt E26 Socket (no Bulb Included) 6 Feet 18/2 SPT-2 Cord UL Listed
- MULTIFUNCTION: can be used as a table lamp in your room, garages or art studios, a work light in photography and workshops, amphibians and reptiles pets terrarium heat lamp, and even a growth light for indoor plants
- PRACTICAL LAMP: having firm clamping grips that do not leave marks on your surfaces, can be used indoors and outdoors
- ADVANTAGES: 8.5-inch adjustable aluminum reflector could precisely focus light you need. Non-marring clamp grips for a secure hold. A convenient on/off button with 6 ft long cord
- SPECIFICATIONS: 8.5X4.25X10 inch, rated for up to a 150-Watt medium base bulb (E26)
- GUARANTEED: 1 year manufacturer warranty, UL Listed
Simple Deluxe Clamp lights are superior quality products, designed using the very latest technological advancements. The clamp lights have a wide variety of uses and is suitable for many environments. Our clamp light works great for studio, garages, workshops, photo studio, aquarium, art studios and more.
Feature & Advantage:
Our clamp light accepts up to 150-watt bulb medium base bulb (E26/E27)
You could use with 150-watt infrared emitter lamp for Aquarium, Reptiles, Brooder Coop, Pet
Great for indoor plants with led grow light bulbs
Versatile multi-use utility lamps with polished and vented aluminum reflectors
Each unit features a double ball universal joint
The power cord on this product contains chemicals, including lead known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after use.
Quantity: 1 Pack
Volt: 120V Max
Reflector Diameter: 8.5 inch
Cord length: 6 feet
Ceramic Heat Emitter 250W Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb for Lizard Snake Chickens Brooder Birds Pets No Light Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp 110V Black (250W)
- PERFECT 24 HOURS HEAT SOURCES–250W Ceramic heat emitter is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sunlike heat with a uniform pattern, last up to 15000 hours.
- NO LIGHT EMITTED–Reptile heat bulb does not disturb normal sleeping habits of reptiles, chickens coops and outside pets.Available for daily use.
- 99% HIGH THERMAL EFFICIENCY,Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters,
- CERAMIC HEAT LAMP: AC 110-120V
- Power: 250W
- Material: Ceramic, was made of high-purity pottery clay which and Ni-Cr-Alloy resistance wire heating faster and more energy saving than normal type ，Diameter of heating surface: 12.5cm/5″(Approx). Height: 10.8cm/4.3″(Approx)
- ALL THE ceramic infrared heat emitter products purchased from our company are ，guaranteed 360 days. If the quality problem occurs within the warranty period, our company will replace it for free.
BYB – 100W 110V Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter Brooder Coop Pet Infrared Lamp Bulb
- ☀ Perfect for high humidity terrariums
- lasts up to 10,000 hours
- ☀ Use only with a porcelain socket (E26 socket). To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour of cool down after turn it off
- ☀ Voltage: AC 110-120V
- Power: 100w
- Material: Ceramic, Metal, NiCrAl
- ☀ This non-light emitting heater bulb offers an excellent 24 hours heat source and will thoroughly heat any reptile without the disturbance of an additional light source
- ☀ It will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium. Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 250 watt red brooder heating lamp bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 250 watt red brooder heating lamp bulb: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy